VEJA SDU RT B-Mesh Black Natural Sneaker
What's this ?
- Upper in B-Mesh (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels in T.P.U.* & vegan suede
- Side V logo in T.P.U.
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Midsole made from sugar cane (53%)
- Outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Insole made of sugar cane, Amazon rubber, recycled E.V.A.** & organic cotton
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Made in Brazil
B-Mesh is an innovative material made from 100% recycled polyester from plastic bottles reduced to flakes and then transformed into fibers in a Brazilian plant. A pair of VEJA's requires an average of three plastic bottles. B-Mesh is a lightweight, breathable and water-repellent fabric.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane. It is a film
glued to the basketball that provides reinforcement.
additional seamless, yet very light.
**Ethylene Vinyl Acetate